Privacy and Opt-out Policies
Using Our Product as a Visitor
If you are a first-time visitor:
- We don't know who you are.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services. This is data we get from your use of our services. We collect certain data about your interaction with our website, such as pages visited and average time spent on the website, your internet protocol address, the unique identifier of your device and device information such as operating system, operating system version, browser plugins, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and mobile application.
- We use this data to analyse how you use our website and improve the services provided through the website;
For a Registered User
- You are a registered user of Investu.in.
- You may be asked to give us additional information in order to use certain features of the Services.
- You have the choice to use your social media accounts like Facebook or Google to login to Investu.in (“Social Login”). If you choose Social Login, Investu.in will have access to your name and email address only.
- We collect technical data about your interaction with the Services.
We use all the collected data to:
- Respond to your queries about the Services;
- Deliver to you any notices, alerts, or communications relevant to your use of the Services;
- Offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You have the option to opt-out of receiving such communication;
- Aggregate the anonymised information from registered users to perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshoot problems, analyse user behaviour, marketing purposes, and promotions;
How We Use Your Data
Your email address and phone number is used
to send you updates regarding the Services.
You can select what communication you'd like
to receive from us by modifying your account
settings after you login to your Investu.in
We may also use your information to verify your identity in the event you contact us for assistance with the site or services.
We use cloud-based software tools to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include, maintaining databases and servers, processing text messages, phone calls, chats and emails, and marketing and sales analytics. Please note that these vendors are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract.
How We Use Technical Data
Investu.in uses Google Analytics, a web
analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to
report on user interactions with our
web-based services. These cookies store
non-personally identifiable information.
Google Analytics aggregates technical data (non personally identifiable data relating to your usage of our website) with data collected from other Investu.in users. We use this information to identify the most popular areas of the Services and how to best present and customise them.
For more information about how Google handles technical information, please visit the site, "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners).
We may use the unique identifier of your device for security purposes to track suspicious activity. For instance, if we detect that your Investu.in account is being accessed from multiple devices, we may contact you to ensure that you have authorised such access. Under no circumstances will your email, password, any personal financial data be collected by or shared with Google Analytics.
Access Your Information
Your personal information is yours. Under
Indian law, you have the right to ask us for
a readable copy of all your personal
information stored with us.
If you have any questions about the accuracy or safety of your information, please do contact us at the email address given below: Email: email@example.com
Disclosure of Information
Under no circumstances will we sell or rent
your personal information to anyone, for any
reason, at any time. Investu.in has taken
best and reasonable steps to ensure
prevention of any unauthorised disclosure of
your sensitive personal information.
Disclosure for regulatory compliances: Investu.in will share your information with judicial, administrative and regulatory entities to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosures with your prior consent: If, at any time, you choose to utilise the integrated services of third party service partners through us, we will share your information with these third party service partners with your prior consent.
Disclosure for provision of Services: Investu.in will share your information with third party vendors of Investu.in as necessary for the provision of Services. Authorized third party vendors are bound by the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are under law and contract. They are subject to the same penalties as we are for the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information.
Security Practices and Procedures
Investu.in follows industry best practices, using open and known principles when transferring and storing your data. We believe the biggest threat to the security and privacy of your data is if someone – probably someone you know – gains access to any of your devices. Remember to keep your password safe and secret to prevent unauthorised access to your Investu.in account. If you think that the security of your InveYour data is transmitted between your device and our servers using HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the technology used to create secure connections for your web browser, and is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
Our Legal Obligation to You
Investu.in account has been compromised, change your password and contact us immediately for further assistance.
How Your Information is Transmitted
We are bound by the (Indian) Information
Technology Act, 2000, and comply with all
its provisions. Under Section 43A of the
(Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000,
Investu.in and all its vendors are obliged
to maintain reasonable security procedures
to safeguard your data.
Under Regulation 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, we are obliged to provide every registered user of Investu.in with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us.
application/website in compliance with
Regulation 4 of the (Indian) Information
Technology (Reasonable Security Practices
and Procedures and Sensitive Personal
Information) Rules, 2011. We update this
last revision appears at the top and all
changes take effect immediately upon
posting. Your continued use of the Services
shall imply your acceptance to any such